Monday, April 13, 2009

My 1st Award

RIGHT or LEFT

This is my first award, and I got it from Aby. Thnx for this cool award.Now I am going to give it to ..... well, I am new to blogging. So at present I will give it to those who really caught my attention.I don't know much about them, but hope to make a friendly relation.They are----
David of Basic Bloganomics
Meryl of Places, People, Events, Good Food and My Life
Yen of Heavenly Delight
Sue of Good Girl Bad Blog
Fran of My Little Dreams

Here are the rules if you get the award
1. Put the award on your blog
2. Put the blogger links who gives you the award on your blog
3. Give it to another blogger
4. Put the links of bloggers who you give the award
5. Leave your message/comment on their blog so they will know u give them award
 
Web Analytics