Friday, April 30, 2010

Consistent EC Droppers - April

April is over, so its time to thank all those who have visited my blog (even if only once) and those who re-visit often, specially my EC droppers. I just completed 1 month after rejoining EC, and it was a nice feeling to see my blog in the top 3 under "Technology". Here's the list of my Top 15 Droppers for April. There were five more blogs with the same stats, so I thought it to be fair to increase the list from 10 to 15.

Small Town Mommy (31)








Opportunities Knock (31)



The Horror Movie Show (31)








Bible Examples (31)









Seek No More (30)








Confessions Of A Fitness Diva (30)








Fledgling Blogger (30)








A Little Boy's Blog (30)








Mutual Love (29)








Serian Man (29)








Second Trial (29)








Doing Business (29)








Momspective (29)








Funky Town Disco Music (29)








Fact Of The Day (29)








I will put up the badges of the 4 Top Droppers with 31 drops till April 30 in two of the 125x125 slots for 15 days each. Small Town Mommy and Opportunities Knock (May 1 - May 15). The Horror movie Show and Bible Examples (May 16 - May 30). And once  again, a BIG Thank You to everyone.



 
Web Analytics