Tuesday, June 1, 2010

EC Top Droppers - May


Its time to thank all my visitors and  commenters. I am already late for this post by one day, so I won't delay any more. A special thanks to my top EC droppers and congrats to them for being so consistent. I had to include 23 blogs this time with minimum of 30 drops. Here's the list -

31 Drops

30 drops

A special mention goes to Marlene of Lemback Blog for being the top commenter.

Since there are 7 top droppers, it was not possible to provide the banner exposure to all the 7 blogs in a 30 days time, so I have taken the help of Random.org to pick 2 blogs who will get the exposure for 15 days each. 
Here are the snapshots...













That's Seek No More (June 2 - 16)
And...













WinesWorld - The Amateurs Wine Guide (June 16 - 30).

So, thanks again for visiting my blog.  
                                                                                                                                              
 
Web Analytics