Thursday, June 3, 2010

My New Blog

Oh! At last I have done it. All these days my hands were tied because of Blogger's limited resources and inflexibility and most importantly, the (dot)blogspot domain name.

But now I have got my own domain name and a self hosted Wordpress blog. You can check it out here(opens in a new tab), even though you won't find anything except a single welcome post. Since this is the first time that I am using WP, so it will take some time. By the way, Tech N Blogging is going to be my main blog in a month's time while this will be my secondary blog.

I have already installed some plugins like All in one SEO, Akismet and CommentLuv. It will be great if you can suggest some other plugins. Also, if you have some other suggestions, please feel free to do so. Anyway, that's all for now.
                                                                                                                                                                      
 
Web Analytics