Saturday, July 3, 2010

Top Entrecard Droppers For June

This month I am taking the short-cut path to thank my top droppers. Because of my absence and some other reasons, I couldn't make the list of all the top droppers. So let's look at the list provided by Entrecard -

Slightly Sarcastic
bethere2day
on the verge
Cooking Japanese Style
Teen Suicide Talk
Symbian Freeware
Michelle's Menagerie
Living and Wellness
Winesworld The Amateurs Wine Guide
The Ad Master

Special mention goes to EihdraG of Make Money Online for being the top commenter.

So all these consistent droppers are the top droppers for June.Thanks and congrats to my top droppers and also to everyone who visit my blog. By the way, just a reminder. Because of my new blog, this blog will get less updates. I have already included Tech N Blogging in Entrecard.
And a Happy 4th of July to all my readers from America.
 
Web Analytics