Sunday, August 1, 2010

Top EC Droppers - July

So it's already August (I was not aware of this unless I saw some posts on other blogs thanking their top EC droppers). For the month of July, I myself could not break in in any of those lists on other blogs. But visitors on my blog has been very consistent. A big THANK YOU to all the visitors here and congrats to the following ten blogs and bloggers for being in the top 10 for July -

The Ad Master
Slightly Sarcastic
Singapore Playground
Teen Suicide Talk
bethere2day
Business Blog
Cooking Japanese Style
Space In Pictures
Unofficial Chart Blog
Michelle's Menagerie

So a big thank you to the above 10 and to all others who regularly visit my blog.
                                                                                                                                                                  
 
Web Analytics